Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Fat Guy on the Ultra
5,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I figured I will share what few pictures and stories I have in one thread this year..

First ride of the year for me was 135 miles, from my house in Princeton WV, I followed Rt 20 to Brushfork, then out to falls mills va, bluefield Va, onto 460 to Tazewell, then 61 to narrows and 460 home. Just a few pics. I do this ride a few times a year cuz its local, scenic and other the running the 4 lane,460, its pretty much just you and a few other cars. Its about a 2 1/2 ride just to get away and relax.

Attachments

·
The Angry One
10,578 Posts
Been through that area a few times, love it down there.

·
Fat Guy on the Ultra
5,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I know, you and Tammy need to come down this way for a few days and Ill take yah out some roads the GPS dont even know where the eff you are... Sue though I was gonna take her and hide the body some where... you know when they say your ao far out thatvthey have to pipe in the sunlight? Yeh I've been there....

·
The Angry One
10,578 Posts
We'll be back down at some point. That's for sure.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Let's see,
Bought new 2015 SGS in Michigan at end of 20014. Had it shipped to Naples Fl. picked up at Naples HD when I got here mid Jan., Rode around Naples, Ft Myers beach area until first break in miles. Headed across alligator alley down to Keys.(Staying in ocean front in Marathon) Rode up to Miami (225 miles in the rain for the 1,000 miles service). So far all over Keys and down to Key West twice.(So far). In less than 1 month with new bike so far over 1,600 miles on ride. Love the bike!!

·
The Angry One
10,578 Posts
What's up?

No comments on my post? Not even a F..... Y.. from you guys stuck up in the snow?

Eff you.

Feel better?? :laugh

But yea, this is Dave's thread. Feel free to start one of your own.

·
Fat Guy on the Ultra
5,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Well I got in about 100 miles today, left the house, hit rt 19 to Shady Spring, then rt 3 to Hinton and back Rt 20 home, picked the wife up amd went to Dinner with Mom... all in all a great day.

Attachments

·
Fat Guy on the Ultra
5,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Got a few miles in today with Mom. She wanted to go ride a can am spyder, they rode weird. Like an atv on the rode.. I dont lilenit but she said it handled about like her trike. But we both said well stick to what we have now.m

1 - 14 of 14 Posts