Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2,534 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
doing a few upgrades- all new leather bags -shocks-103 - so far-lol

heads with 1900 intake, s&s springs ,performance valve job done by hillside,feuling oil pump,andrews 48 cam , s&s lifters-already had roller rockers and adj pushrods- and a jims tool to do compression releases myself

-

hope to have the engine done by the new year -

the fatbob shocks and italian bags

·
Registered
2,369 Posts
Woah!

·
Registered
2,534 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
motor is finished- also installed a heavy duty clutch spring and redline primary
oil- took out the 2'' tank lift and 1'' riser lifts- mounted a oil catch can plumbed from the air cleaner- have some new chrome for transmission(top and side covers) to install and just took apart the front caliper to replace seals and pistons -

also yet to do- front wheel bearings - fuel filter -lube cables- add thingy's to make joker front led directionals also running lights-

·
Registered
2,534 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
front caliper is rebuilt and installed with new ebc pads - just waiting for a second body to help bleed -
not sure if the wet on the clutch cable was motor oil from oil changes or is the cable seal bad- so i ordered a new motion pro one -will do when i change trans covers

·
VA Fender Bender
5,551 Posts
well done man!!

·
Registered
2,534 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
thanx for the recommendations and machine work-
imho you cant go wrong with hillside

·
Registered
222 Posts
Your motor upgrades are going to put a grin on your face. More throttle, bigger grin.

·
Registered
2,534 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
did progressive fork springs and wheel bearings on the front tire - ran the stainless tubing for the oil to the catch tank -

chrome top cover and side cover on the tranny -new clutch cable -clutch spring - tough pull so i ordered a ez pull kit - fuel filter next maybe

·
Señor Member
19,746 Posts
Sexy. I love the bag placement. I prefer to see the rear end whenever possible.

·
Registered
2,534 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
my filler tubes and new gators- ordered black vinyl wrap to cover them on the cheap

·
Registered
2,240 Posts
She's coming together nicely. You must have a heated shop to work on the scooter with the temps that we've had this winter. Great job

·
Registered
2,534 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
She's coming together nicely. You must have a heated shop to work on the scooter with the temps that we've had this winter. Great job
done quite a bit 20 minutes at a time -then back in the house to thaw

have 2 small heaters- 1 is mine 1 is borrowed- they work ok down to about 15

im thinking about doing the console in gloss black instead of the matt engine looking black

·
Registered
2,534 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·

couldnt wait for the vinyl wrap- so i spray caned it -good thing i used my phone camera so it looks better-lol

·
Registered
2,369 Posts
That's a good looking bike.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts