Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
SNAFU organizer
4,127 Posts
I just learned to visit all within a reasonable distance check prices on your planned pick, snope around the service dept. etc. see if you like what you hear. (of note;) some customers ask/expect some impossible s##t when it comes to their HD so dont freak if you hear someone whining.

·
Motor boating
5,255 Posts
tilleys in statesville has an asspot load of used bikes sitting out front. they got plenty of new ones too. i wouldn't go there and expect to wheel and deal though, what you see is what you'll pay if you buy it there. i'd try to buy one from someone NEEDING to unload a bike because of a jobloss or just the economy in general and wanting to sell. you can find some pretty good deals out there and still have some factory warranty.

·
SNAFU organizer
4,127 Posts
tilleys in statesville has an asspot load of used bikes sitting out front. they got plenty of new ones too. i wouldn't go there and expect to wheel and deal though, what you see is what you'll pay if you buy it there. i'd try to buy one from someone NEEDING to unload a bike because of a jobloss or just the economy in general and wanting to sell. you can find some pretty good deals out there and still have some factory warranty.
Or the "I bought it but cant really get into rideing it'' 's Extreme low mileage. Happy to get out from under payments for a dust collection device

·
Motor boating
5,255 Posts

·
Registered
283 Posts
Welcome from San Marcos, Tejas.
Gateway to the Hill Country & Devil Backbone.
Gotta love them Wide Glide's

1 - 7 of 7 Posts