Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Just Ride
3,036 Posts
Fuel,spark, how about compression? More information. Mileage,how long it sat, gonna give it to your girlfriend? Go to new member section and introduce yourself will help also.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
1200 Sportster

I've been riding the bike for around 6 months. I was riding around and it fell I ran out gas but I just filled it up. Like I said I have all 3 fuel, spark and compression. It cranks over and once in a while it fires up for a couple seconds then it just spins over.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
94 Sportster 1200

Filled up with gas riding along started acting like it was out of gas then quit running it has fuel and spark and compression but just cranks over a time or two it starts and runs for a second or 2 then it just cranks over
Help

·
Retired citizen
22,068 Posts
I've been riding the bike for around 6 months. I was riding around and it fell I ran out gas but I just filled it up. Like I said I have all 3 fuel, spark and compression. It cranks over and once in a while it fires up for a couple seconds then it just spins over.
Check the vacuum hose from the carb to the petcock. ALSO no need to double post.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts