Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I have a 2010 ultra electric glide having some issues wondering if anybody else has this issue. Bike will act like it’s going to start but wont put on trailer to take to mechanic and get there it starts back up could use help please to figure this out.

·
Gypsy on Parade
4,780 Posts
I was gonna, but this is just to ripe. I can’t .

buddy, I know your frustrated, but you’re going to have to give a bit more information.

Reactions: Breeze3at

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
OK when I first go to hit the starter it acts like it wants to fire but this keeps cranking. Then I put on a trailer to take to a mechanic but get there in the dang thing fired right up I don’t know what else I can say but need help

·
Retired citizen
23,379 Posts
Check for codes, the procedure is a DTC sticky in the electrical section. Post the codes back here.

·
Retired citizen
23,379 Posts
OK, so a 2010 Ultra that won't start and has no codes. Then that would lead me to believe there's a problem outside the EMS, maybe fuel pump pressure or a hole in a fuel line inside the tank. Low fuel pump pressure won't trigger a code because there aren't any sensors in the fuel delivery system.
Also low fuel pump pressure can be intermittent.

Reactions: WiSeNhEiMeR

·
Retired citizen
23,379 Posts
Also another sensor that won't always set a code when it's failing is the CKP sensor. They fail intermittently too and cause a no start condition.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well I took all fuses out and put electrical grease on them and then noticed that bolts missing from holding the fuse block to frame it fired right up after all that hoping this fixes it thanks for all the help in and put

1 - 9 of 9 Posts