Harley Davidson Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay so I got a 1993 Harley Davison dyna wide glide I can’t find a seat for my exact year and modelbut I found one for a 1993 low rider fxdl would that fit if I made a new hole for the mounting

·
Registered
95 Posts
Okay so I got a 1993 Harley Davison dyna wide glide I can’t find a seat for my exact year and modelbut I found one for a 1993 low rider fxdl would that fit if I made a new hole for the mounting
I think wide glide makes it a wider rear back tire ,hence wide glide so wider frame to make rear tire fit , so wider seat pan to match , that's my guess best way to really know is measure your seat that fits , now against anything , else or if you can do a test fit the frame is part of what makes seats all different , pans that is ,

·
weird member
1997 Softail Custom (FXSTC)
3,967 Posts
I think wide glide makes it a wider rear back tire ,hence wide glide so wider frame to make rear tire fit , so wider seat pan to match , that's my guess best way to really know is measure your seat that fits , now against anything , else or if you can do a test fit the frame is part of what makes seats all different , pans that is ,
Wide glide refers to how wide apart the front forks are spaced (10.5" or something), has nothing to do with the back-end or frame width or rear tire. Uses the same base frame as all the other dynas.

Reactions: Breeze3at
1 - 5 of 5 Posts