Harley Davidson Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New rubber on front tire and like an idiot I didn't pay attention when taking the rim off. the spacers have "impressions" on them do these go toward the rim or away? also is the gap between the fork and spacer "opposite side of caliper" supposed to be about a 1/4 inch? Torque on axle nut is 50-55 and cap nuts are 12-15?

·
Registered
763 Posts
New rubber on front tire and like an idiot I didn't pay attention when taking the rim off. the spacers have "impressions" on them do these go toward the rim or away? also is the gap between the fork and spacer "opposite side of caliper" supposed to be about a 1/4 inch? Torque on axle nut is 50-55 and cap nuts are 12-15?
I know the lines on the spacers go to the outside, or away from the rim

·
Done
4,154 Posts
Posting your bike info will help get answers. Good luck.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.