Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Life is GOOD
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a question for the backseaters.
My wife wants to know if the Air turbulence is harder or softer on a road glide ultra than say a heritage softail. Headed out to try out some bikes this weekend. They won't let us test ride doubled up. Was going to rent until they said no price drop on the new bike. Have been told a price for a 2013 RGU that is going to be hard to turn down. So thank you in advance for any feedback you can give

·
Rider
1,541 Posts
I can't say nuttin about the Road Glide but on my Electra Glide my wife says there is little to no wind unless she pokes her head out sideways to see around me. Even on cold days, she says that she stays pretty warm. She also wears a helmet with a full face shield and sometimes she leaves the shield up says that she doesn't catch that much wind.

·
Registered
982 Posts
This is a question for the backseaters.
My wife wants to know if the Air turbulence is harder or softer on a road glide ultra than say a heritage softail. Headed out to try out some bikes this weekend. They won't let us test ride doubled up. Was going to rent until they said no price drop on the new bike. Have been told a price for a 2013 RGU that is going to be hard to turn down. So thank you in advance for any feedback you can give
Hey Bro, if the price is right, jump on it. The wife will get use to keeping her head in the proper place for the proper circumstances.
No pun intended.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts