Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Life Member
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last time I took my bike out was November 2008. Tomorrow it is suppose to get near 60 in my neck of the woods but there is still so much sand and salt on the road and snow on the sidelines. I may just say "F" it all and take her out.

·
Boooya!!!
2,767 Posts
Bike Condom?

·
Registered
259 Posts
Hello from Chicago. If the weather we had in Chicago today is heading your way for tomorrow, it will be a beautiful day for a ride:thumb:thumb:thumb. Sounds like you need a good rain first to wash away the sand and salt. Unfortunately, the rain is one day behind. If you go out tomorrow have a great time and keep the shiny side up.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I know how you feel, I am going crazy here in Minnesota. At least it got to 45 today. Take it easy on corners and you should be ok.

·
Life Member
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hello from Chicago. If the weather we had in Chicago today is heading your way for tomorrow, it will be a beautiful day for a ride:thumb:thumb:thumb. Sounds like you need a good rain first to wash away the sand and salt. Unfortunately, the rain is one day behind. If you go out tomorrow have a great time and keep the shiny side up.
Thanks I am still undecided but leaning more towards "F" it and go for it.

I know how you feel, I am going crazy here in Minnesota. At least it got to 45 today. Take it easy on corners and you should be ok.
I hear you ... It will be very tempting my only other concern is once I take the bike out I lose my indoor winter storage and the bike will have to weather the rest of the season outside. Right now the 10 day outlook doesn't show any more snow so hopefully we have seen the last of it for this winter.

·
Git 'er done
400 Posts
I fixed my clutch today - really upset I didn't do it sooner because today would have been a great day for a ride. Going to squeeze in a few miles tomorrow before it starts to rain - can't wait!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts