Harley Davidson Forums banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Asylum Inmate
11,427 Posts
Could one of you guys pay for the boob job before I get to her? :think
See this is the kind of thinking that has NSA calling Brian for tips and consulting! Titties size matters!!!

Sent from my SM-T837A using Tapatalk

·
Banned
14 Posts
I think it's sad to think that someone would even buy a Harley and just 'stick it in a garage' all it's life. Frankly, I think that almost detracts from it's value. And, in reality, if the OP is thinking that the bike is worth more than what any other one on the market might cost, then what makes him think that a buyer wouldn't just go buy a new bike? I mean 'REALLY'......!!! If the OP is thinking he's got some $20K HD....then I think he's sadly mistaken! Anyone with that kind of money for a motorcycle is NOT going to buy one that's 20 years old! And, if someone want's something for a museum, then who really cares how many miles are on it??? With all the guys that keep their bikes 'BETTER' than 'showroom clean'.....there's probably a boat load of them that could sit in some guy's 'museum' (AKA his garage).....and only cost him $2500....not $15 or 20 K! My brother was one of those 'investors' who purchased an '03 Sportster 1200 'Custom'.....and kept the mileage low thinking it was some kind of 'investment' bike. I think he's about ready to simply 'give' the bike to his dear brother (me)....and let me see if I can't get him $3K for it!..... with only 2K miles! Sad......but at least he didn't do what I did; Go buy a Softail, a Dyna, a Fatboy, and a Road King....spent BIG $$$ getting caught up with what my friends called a 'Substance Abuse Problem'. Yes, I was 'addicted' to Chromium..... and spent a small fortune on the stuff. In the end, my 'investment' returned ...'maybe'.... $0.20 on the dollar! Sold 3 of the 4 bikes....... over $40K invested in all of 'em......and didn't clear $8K on any of 'em! Did worse on the Vengeance 'Vindicator'..... Bought that bike for $45K when it was selling for $55.....thought I was doing good! Sold it for $7500!! Oh....only about 3K miles on it! No, this shit is NOT like putting money in the stock market! More like flushing it down the toilet!! But, 'Riding'!!..... is priceless!!! So......OP..... got ride that water-bike! Have some fun and quit thinking about your bank account! You'll sleep better!

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
I think it's sad to think that someone would even buy a Harley and just 'stick it in a garage' all it's life. Frankly, I think that almost detracts from it's value. And, in reality, if the OP is thinking that the bike is worth more than what any other one on the market might cost, then what makes him think that a buyer wouldn't just go buy a new bike? I mean 'REALLY'......!!! If the OP is thinking he's got some $20K HD....then I think he's sadly mistaken! Anyone with that kind of money for a motorcycle is NOT going to buy one that's 20 years old! And, if someone want's something for a museum, then who really cares how many miles are on it??? With all the guys that keep their bikes 'BETTER' than 'showroom clean'.....there's probably a boat load of them that could sit in some guy's 'museum' (AKA his garage).....and only cost him $2500....not $15 or 20 K! My brother was one of those 'investors' who purchased an '03 Sportster 1200 'Custom'.....and kept the mileage low thinking it was some kind of 'investment' bike. I think he's about ready to simply 'give' the bike to his dear brother (me)....and let me see if I can't get him $3K for it!..... with only 2K miles! Sad......but at least he didn't do what I did; Go buy a Softail, a Dyna, a Fatboy, and a Road King....spent BIG $$$ getting caught up with what my friends called a 'Substance Abuse Problem'. Yes, I was 'addicted' to Chromium..... and spent a small fortune on the stuff. In the end, my 'investment' returned ...'maybe'.... $0.20 on the dollar! Sold 3 of the 4 bikes....... over $40K invested in all of 'em......and didn't clear $8K on any of 'em! Did worse on the Vengeance 'Vindicator'..... Bought that bike for $45K when it was selling for $55.....thought I was doing good! Sold it for $7500!! Oh....only about 3K miles on it! No, this shit is NOT like putting money in the stock market! More like flushing it down the toilet!! But, 'Riding'!!..... is priceless!!! So......OP..... got ride that water-bike! Have some fun and quit thinking about your bank account! You'll sleep better!
There’s some wisdom right there!!! Buying a bike and not riding it so the value goes up is like not banging your girlfriend so she’s tight for the next guy!!!!

·
Registered
37,179 Posts
Kind of makes me sad cause I'm about ready for a touring bike, but I don't have room or the money for 2 bikes. And I've spent quite a bit of money making the bike I have now look and run the way I like it.... :eek

·
Noel
7,456 Posts
I think it's sad to think that someone would even buy a Harley and just 'stick it in a garage' all it's life. ................ More like flushing it down the toilet!! But, 'Riding'!!..... is priceless!!! So......OP..... got ride that water-bike! Have some fun and quit thinking about your bank account! You'll sleep better!

Boom!

21 - 26 of 26 Posts