Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,
I am a new HD 883 Iron 2015 owner and just wanted to say hi, introduce myself and let everyone know that I am glad I found this community!

I have a little experience riding but not a lot, my first two wheeled ride was an Italjet scooter, My second ride was a Kawasaki ninja (it was a hand-me-down) 250. I considered that a scooter also....
I sold off the ninja last year and went looking for a cruiser because I'm not a fan of bullet bikes. Got my wife on board with getting a Harley and now I'm here!
I do plan on upgrading some things as I can afford to and doing the 883 to 1250 kit as soon as possible. I have been lurking around this forum reading up on things and finally picked up my new 883 Iron today! I drove it about 50 miles today to get a feel for it and then took it back to Harley and left it so they can put some Vance and Hines Short shots and air cleaner on it and then tune it. Can't wait to pick it up tomorrow and go riding again!
I'm sure I will have a lot of questions and I will appreciate any help that you guys are willing to provide.

Feel free to ask any questions about my or my bike!
Chad

·
Registered
2,240 Posts
Welcome to the forum from N.Y.

·
Registered
594 Posts
Welcome to the Forum from Oklahoma; Critter883. Congratulations on your new Thumper. Excellent, knowledgeable folks here with tons of information posted by people that have been there, done that & got the t-shirt.

·
Harley Rider
10,488 Posts
Welcome from College Station, TX.

·
2,327 Posts
Welcome from New Hampshire

·
Registered
265 Posts
Hi everyone,
I am a new HD 883 Iron 2015 owner and just wanted to say hi, introduce myself and let everyone know that I am glad I found this community!
Welcome from Houston, TX. Ditto on the 883 Iron. Had one, loved it. Definitely a thing of beauty!

·
luv the low country
19,251 Posts
Welcome from Conway, SC.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts