Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
623 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Although I bought the bike last month, I am still considering it a Christmas present to me. I finally took a couple of pictures, and although it looks like the other few thousand or so 09 Ultra's out there in this color combo, I still kind of like it -

·
Boooya!!!
2,767 Posts
Nice color combo!
i think it is still new for at least two years.

·
Registered
3,736 Posts
If that was mine and it was sitting in My yard I would like it too.:D
Very nice Christmas gift.
Was the tag marked from Me to Me???:rofl::rofl:

·
STAND AND FIGHT!
13,174 Posts
Bet they're a booger to keep clean
Yeah, I'll bet.
I think I'd use that polish I like, the Klasse, because it lasts forever and since it is water soluble, you could apply it thinned some with a sprayer, and a brush, I'd wipe them down with it real good to seal them and hope to give the brake dust and grunge less place to get a hold, and use a pressure washer on them occasionally, being careful not to hit the wheel bearings.

·
Registered
3,736 Posts
I`ve got a long cone shaped brush i picked up from a commercial cleaning supply store that I use on the spoked wheels that would work real good on this style of wheel if they ever got real grimey.
I like them oversized double disk brakes on this bike.

·
I {Heart} Hookers.
31,321 Posts
God....I could sit and ride on that couch, all day long. Nice ride.

·
Registered
623 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks boys and girls - Merry Christmas to you all!

·
Johnny Dangerously
36 Posts
Sweet scoot dude! I just got a Road King Classic that exact same color combo. It makes for a pretty bike...

·
IBA Member 40248
120 Posts
Congrats and welcome to the forum.. just got an 08 Ultra in Pac Blue myself.. LOVE it.. you'll be very happy and comfy on that road sofa..

1 - 20 of 30 Posts