Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
las drogas son malas
3,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked this beauty up last night at House of Thunder in Morgan Hill (CA). It's an '07 with only 9,890 miles. Went in just to test ride but of course once I rode it around the hills for a while I couldn't not take it home. I'm officially smitten. It's sooo smooth - an absolute joy to ride. Turns heads everywhere I go. The previous owner babied it - thing looks brand new. So stoked!

And the big bags are already coming in handy! :know

·
Registered
15 Posts
Beautiful bike Bob. I was just at House of Thunder after going to the Artichoke festival 2 weeks ago. I think I might have sat on your bike. Congrats to you .

·
Go SEAHAWKS!!
807 Posts
Wow that is a beautiful bike! Ride the wheels off''n that thing!

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
Very Nice! Good luck with it, like those bags. :biking:

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
Friggin sweet!!! My brother has an 05 just like it, only in crimson. I'm going to guess you've had trouble sleeping the last couple of nights. I really like how the dealer has customized the saddle bags for you.

·
las drogas son malas
3,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks all! No, have not been sleeping well the last two nights - wake up when it's still dark out and just want to ride! Already put on 50+ miles this morning and it's only 8:45. Just can't get enough.

Nice, very nice. Congrats. I need to try that Deschutes. I'm a big fan of their brews.
Definitely recommend the new Red Chair NWPA! De-lish. Went great with the steaks we grilled up last night. I'm a fan of anything Deschutes as well.

Beautiful bike Bob. I was just at House of Thunder after going to the Artichoke festival 2 weeks ago. I think I might have sat on your bike. Congrats to you .
That's awesome - thanks for not buying it!! :D

Be safe all! See you out there - I'll be the guy with the sh**-eatin' grin on his face! :ride

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
Thanks all! No, have not been sleeping well the last two nights - wake up when it's still dark out and just want to ride! Already put on 50+ miles this morning and it's only 8:45. Just can't get enough.

Definitely recommend the new Red Chair NWPA! De-lish. Went great with the steaks we grilled up last night. I'm a fan of anything Deschutes as well.
Already tried it. Pretty good if I say so myself. Probably going to pick up some Black Butte Porter or Obsidian Stout tonight.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts