Harley Davidson Forums banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
ZVO
1,416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Saw a picture of it at the dealer today through the HD intranet

the color is called black copper and it has been blacked out...no ****y paint job just a sweet black CVO

I'm gonna try and score a pic ASAP

:biking:

·
VA Fender Bender
5,551 Posts
I think he meant trading his Ultra LTD for the CVO. you are the salesman, right??

·
Black Velvet Elvis
169 Posts
I got the ****y paint job and I love it...sounds like you got yourself a sweet ride, congratulations!!!:bikerguy:

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
now only if it was denim black.........perfect :thumbsup

·
Registered
44 Posts
These are nice bikes,I saw the yellow one but there (IMHO) is so much you can do to a Special for way less money and have a bike that is personalized
You can't beat the resale though if you trade often but I really want a bike that may be similar to others in theme, but still has the one off look
I'm not overly impressed with the lower compression of the 110 TC
Tuned (with cam) 103 will keep up and I've seen pass a 110
Tribal trim not my style and a paint job that 100's of others have (though very nice) isn't as much fun as a one off
When and if I paint I'll still have less dough in it
The CVO's need a120 to set them apart

·
Registered
43,154 Posts
These are nice bikes,I saw the yellow one but there (IMHO) is so much you can do to a Special for way less money and have a bike that is personalized
You can't beat the resale though if you trade often but I really want a bike that may be similar to others in theme, but still has the one off look
I'm not overly impressed with the lower compression of the 110 TC
Tuned (with cam) 103 will keep up and I've seen pass a 110
Tribal trim not my style and a paint job that 100's of others have (though very nice) isn't as much fun as a one off
When and if I paint I'll still have less dough in it
The CVO's need a120 to set them apart
Or, you could do like I did, and paint what you thought was an uncommon paint job, and the very next year the MoCo introduces a new model and the only paint job that the new model comes in looks exactly like the one you did the year prior!

In 1989 I painted my bike silver, cause at the time you didn't see too many silver Harleys around...

What came out in 1990? The Fat Boy, and the only color it came in was silver! Farging Ice holes! :cussing

1 - 20 of 49 Posts