1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
VA Fender Bender
5,549 Posts
i love that bike, nice!

·
Registered
392 Posts
Congrats, that bike looks really good the way it sits, but like articfreez said, do what fits ya style. I think HD did a great job on this bike. Enjoy it,just ride it

·
Registered
43 Posts
Here's the new bike picked it up last week, thinking about changing the handlebars to 12" powder coated black Z bars let me know what you think.
Take a look at the Custom Dynamics DynamicRingz combo LED running/turn signals. Pop right in - cool upgrade and added safety day and night. Same for the rear.

Was strange seeing the back brake light - then realized it's Canada!

I love my Breakout. A joy to ride.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thx for all the comments, ya i like the stock bars too i just think it would be a bit more comfortable with 12 or 14' apes and im not a fan of the bars that harley put out, also do you guys know where i could buy a small led brake light to get rid of the big bulk in the back thx

·
Registered
37 Posts
Did you end up switching out the handlebars? I'm looking for options. I can reach the bars no problem but don't like having to maintain the aggressive posture. I like the CVO bars but would prefer black.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
no not yet but im going to go with the cvo riser set up and put some 14 or 16" carlini apes on it will make me sit upright more and plus it will look bad ass, this wont be done until next year though, i hope you find what your looking for

1 - 15 of 15 Posts