Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's out for delivery on the UPS truck, i honestly didnt think it would come this fast after hearing from everyone they are back ordered. I ordered mine the 3rd of this month and they are being delivered today. Already got the stock CVO exhuast off, ready to put the CFR's on. Can't wait!! I'll put up a video as soon as i can for ya guys. What all should i include in the clip? Sit still idle with some throttle, ride off, drive by? Maybe even a car next to me on the highway and give'r the onion to see what it sounds like when it's passing? lemme know guys.

·
Addicted Since 2010
7,845 Posts
It's out for delivery on the UPS truck, i honestly didnt think it would come this fast after hearing from everyone they are back ordered. I ordered mine the 3rd of this month and they are being delivered today. Already got the stock CVO exhuast off, ready to put the CFR's on. Can't wait!! I'll put up a video as soon as i can for ya guys. What all should i include in the clip? Sit still idle with some throttle, ride off, drive by? Maybe even a car next to me on the highway and give'r the onion to see what it sounds like when it's passing? lemme know guys.
All of the above

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
55 Posts
Man I love my CFRs I have a 2012 RGU I even drilled the rivits out of the end caps and ran a tap now I can take them off to take out the packing and make them louder or stuff some back in if I need to quiet them down

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Man I love my CFRs I have a 2012 RGU I even drilled the rivits out of the end caps and ran a tap now I can take them off to take out the packing and make them louder or stuff some back in if I need to quiet them down

Sent from Motorcycle.com App
Moose...did your pipes start blueing right off the bat..my right side already had a slight tint to it just from driving like a mile or a little more. I rev'd it up and it shot a flame out last night lol..think she's runnin a little rich. I figured it would be lean after putting those pipes on. Im definitely gettin it tuned soon though. Just dont know if i want to ride it with these pipes right now so i dont blue em up.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I just got my CFR's in too. Took 3 weeks from ordering them too. Im on a 2013 Road Gllide Custom. Everything on her is still stock. I would be interested to know too if you simply add the CFRs on your bike with out tuning it. Mine are still sitting in the box since I haven't decided on a tuner yet. I want to try them out but Im afraid of them blueing. Anyone out there just add these to a newer bike yet?

·
Registered
23 Posts
My CFR's turned blue on the right side 2 days after I put mine on. I was told my bike is running rich and I need to tune it and get it dyno'd. To get the blue off your pipes there is a product called "True Blue" www.blue-job.com. I have not used this product yet. I didn't have time before I left for my deployment. But I loved my CFR's!

·
Registered
19 Posts
My CFR's turned blue on the right side 2 days after I put mine on. I was told my bike is running rich and I need to tune it and get it dyno'd. To get the blue off your pipes there is a product called "True Blue" Blue-Job Chrome Polish, No-Scratch, Removes blueing and rust. I have not used this product yet. I didn't have time before I left for my deployment. But I loved my CFR's!

Thanks for the input. I guess I'll just wait till I get a tuner. I'm thinking I'll get the Power Vision. I see a lot of others giving that one great reviews.

More importantly though, Thank You for the service!!!!!!!!!! God Bless You!!!!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Can anybody tell me if the price of the cfr exhaust is per pipe ($605) or they by the pair like v&h and rinehart.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts