Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2015 Harley Davidson Road King 103, Stage 1 tuning and Vance % Hines
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I recently purchased my first-ever Harley Davidson. It is a 2015 Road King 103 with Stage 1 tuning and a set of Vance & Hines exhausts. It will be delivered to my home by the dealership in about a month or so, when the weather improves. I can't wait for it to arrive.
I am an anesthesiologist, working in a civilian hospital, but also acting as an active reservist for the RNLAF.

This is my first Harley Davidson. Still have a lot to learn. I am looking forward to reading the many different topics on this forum.
tempImageUlLGrX.png

·
Registered
‘02 Softail Deuce
84 Posts
Congratulations on your first HD! And welcome from Idaho.

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
Nice Looking Bike! Welcome from Minnesota!

·
Super Moderator
4,661 Posts
Welcome from Virginia. I look forward to some great ride reports from far away lands!

Reactions: Fuzzman71

·
Registered
5,173 Posts
Welcome aboard. Keep us informed of your rides. Pictures are always welcome too.

Reactions: Speedy67

·
Registered
2015 Harley Davidson Road King 103, Stage 1 tuning and Vance % Hines
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thx for the warm welcome. Will post about my rides.
Planning a trip to Tuscany, Italy this summer. 🌞🌞🌞
Still learning every day about upgrades and accessories. Now looking at a new comms device. Both Cardo and Sena look good.

·
Village Idiot!
61 Posts
Hi all,

I recently purchased my first-ever Harley Davidson. It is a 2015 Road King 103 with Stage 1 tuning and a set of Vance & Hines exhausts. It will be delivered to my home by the dealership in about a month or so, when the weather improves. I can't wait for it to arrive.
I am an anesthesiologist, working in a civilian hospital, but also acting as an active reservist for the RNLAF.

This is my first Harley Davidson. Still have a lot to learn. I am looking forward to reading the many different topics on this forum. View attachment 792794
Welcome, from Sydney Australia. Nice bike you have there. Beautiful blue! You live in an exceptionally lovely part of the world. My wife, and I travelled extensively through The Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg, and Germany only 18 months ago. Just before the damn virus hit! We were based in Meppel, and have many fond memories of also spending time in Zwolle, Amsterdam, Leige, La Roche En Ardenne, Antwerp, Brussells, Luxembourg, and many places in Germany. I am hoping to get back and do some more riding around there, if this virus ever ends, and we survive it.

HoundDog

·
Registered
Mr. James
914 Posts
Welcome from NC, USA. I lived in Belgium, at SHAPE, in the 70's. Had a great time there.

Reactions: Speedy67

·
old scoot coot
4,279 Posts
welcome aboard from s.e. kansas. nice bike, congrats. i too started with a rkc. nice intro. enjoy your new harley and stick around, learn and exchange stories with us!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts