Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys:

While I'm new to the forum I've been in the motorcycling world since my first Briggs and Stratton powered mini-bike at the age of 12. :grin 50 bikes later I'm still riding strong celebrating my 62nd trip around the sun. I typically ride 50K miles per year, mostly in the Western US.

In 2005 I started KonTour Seat when I realized all the other options for a seat for my new bike were pretty much just clones of each other. It was time for some new thinking.

With over thirty thousand seats custom fabricated we utilize a patented breathable mesh top cover fabric and sophisticated 3M visco foam cushioning composites to get you extremely comfortable on your scooter. We've primarily been focused on BMW riders but have produced hundreds of seats for Harley riders as well.

I look forward to personally working with you to tailor a seat to your specific needs. We are capable of highly customizing your seat for comfort. ALL of our components are sourced in the USA with the exception of our staples that come from Germany.

We'll have our Supporting Vendors Forum open shortly and I look forward to meeting you there. Our website is KonTourSeat.com.

Best,

Ron

Ron K. Miller
Managing Director
KonTour Seat

Attachments

·
Trashy Member
4,552 Posts
Welcome to the forum Ron from MN. I would be hard pressed to give up my Mustang seat but who knows. Maybe someday if I sit on one of your seats I may change my mind.

·
American
27,848 Posts
Welcome to the forum....

1 - 3 of 3 Posts