Harley Davidson Forums banner

new forum

2K views 15 replies 10 participants last post by  pipewizard 
#1 ·
i am happy to see forum. i surf alot of different motorcycle forums and i am also a member of v-rod forums. v-rod forums is the best forum on the internet. it is second to none. i am sure that this one will be the same. i know now that is no need for me to surf any other forums. this one and v-rod forums are the only two that i will be a member of from now on. anyway, i have a 1999 flstc that i have had since new. it was not the first harley davidson that i have had, but it was the first one that i made into my own, so i could never part with it. after several years of my wife riding behind me, she decided that she wanted her own, so about two years ago, she took her motorcycle safety course and purchased a fatboy. i have liked the v-rods since they came out. this year i made the jump and purchased a 2006 v-rod. i love all of my bikes. both bikes, the air-head and v-rod are great bikes in there own way. so as you can see, i am a motorcycle nut! thank you for this forum!

#6 ·
I remember this ride. Pic taken Christmas Day 2003. After all the presents (four kids), putting some of their stuff together (Easy instructions - yeah right!), the food, the trash, quietly told my wife I was sneaking out of the festivities for an hour. A quiet, lonely (Somewhat brisk) ride up high... a kinda Christmas present from self to self.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.