Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How's it hangin'? I signed up because I need some help figuring out what's wrong with my bike. I try to take care of as much of my own maintenance as I can, oil changes, etc..., but this is something. Anyways, that's for another room. I love my bike. Sold my car. Ride every day rain or shine.

·
I {Heart} Hookers.
31,321 Posts
I'll take a rain suit and 60* weather over my sunny and 16* this morning.....

Check your technical post.

·
Boooya!!!
2,767 Posts
Californians have so much weather to complain about. rains about 2 weeks a year.
welcome! i think it was 60* today

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Welcome from Texas. I rode one time in the rain so much my leather jacket felt like a moose on my back.
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

That's what it was like Tuesday! Weather report said 10% chance of rain. Usually I'll ride in anything less than a 60% chance. Anything higher than that and I figure it's going to pour. Anything less and I figure it's not going to be very bad. There's a car rental place around the corner so if there's going to be a torrential downpour (by CA standards, anyway) I'll go get a car. I walked outside Tuesday and it wasn't raining in Simi, but when I got over the hill it was pouring so bad I couldn't see out my face plate. I had to ride with my visor up and it felt like my face was being sandblasted. By the time I got to work my leathers were like wet sponges.

·
Can't remember stuff
916 Posts
Welcome from Virginia, s'posed to rain here tomorrow after 5 straight, nice 90 degree days.

·
Registered
290 Posts
Welcome from Northern Alberta, Canada. Rain? Like Dave said what's a little rain? -11C here last night makes for nice crisp riding and if you saw the movie "Dumb and Dumber" that snot thing . . . well let's just say it freezes just like in the movie!

·
Out Riding
477 Posts
Hello and welcome from Arizona.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts