Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, guys, My name is Niu from China, I saw this forum by chance and very glad to join this big family, I'm 39 years old and getting 40 this July. I'm still learning my English, so please excuse me that my English is not very good, I've been to American for 2 times before, I love to ride and make more friends, I got 2 Harleys, one 2013 fatboy 110th anniversary version and one 2016 x48, I want to learn more from here and make friends here, thank you guys!

·
old scoot coot
3,037 Posts
welcome aboard jackalwoo! your english is good. nice bikes. are they really expensive there compared to here in us? stick around and have some fun. lots of really smart on harleys here and lots of fun post pics please. most of us have never been to china. ? enjoy those scoots jackal!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
welcome aboard jackalwoo! your english is good. nice bikes. are they really expensive there compared to here in us? stick around and have some fun. lots of really smart on harleys here and lots of fun post pics please. most of us have never been to china. ? enjoy those scoots jackal!
Thank you buddy, the price here is really more expensive than in US, It's almost twice the price in the US, like the new fatboy here around USD42000 not including the tax, and under Chinese law, the motocycle only can use for 13 years, after that the government will ask you to force your motorcycle to be scrapped, it's really hard to ride here, many cities ban motorcycles and riding a motorcycle is always bullied by drivers on the road, but still can't stop our passions for Harley!

·
Registered
37,492 Posts
You mean we haven't been banned in China????

I'm disappointed in you guys! :(

·
old scoot coot
3,037 Posts
Thank you buddy, the price here is really more expensive than in US, It's almost twice the price in the US, like the new fatboy here around USD42000 not including the tax, and under Chinese law, the motocycle only can use for 13 years, after that the government will ask you to force your motorcycle to be scrapped, it's really hard to ride here, many cities ban motorcycles and riding a motorcycle is always bullied by drivers on the road, but still can't stop our passions for Harley!
man, that price and 13 year rule is rough. many many harley's ridden here are a lot older than that. glad to have you on the site and as another who understands the harley mistique. have fun and be happy amigo(friend).

·
Registered
37,492 Posts
man, that price and 13 year rule is rough. many many harley's ridden here are a lot older than that. glad to have you on the site and as another who understands the harley mistique. have fun and be happy amigo(friend).
Can you imagine that??? I would have had to give up riding my bike 2 years ago!!!

·
weird member
2,036 Posts
I don't think I could deal with that 13 year rule. I love my Evos too much.

But, it's nice to see Harley and riding is appreciated enough that even with strict rules and high expense, there is still passion for them enough that people still ride them.

Welcome to the forums.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts