21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Señor Member
19,623 Posts
Welcome!

·
Registered
787 Posts
Nui what do the Authorities do with all these bikes after 13 years , surely that don't just scrap them into waste ? I can understand they would with cheap Chinese built bikes / scooters I mean we are flooded by these over here in UK they are not built to last ( I mean no offense ) but to scrap any motorcycle over 13 years seems crazy

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Nui what do the Authorities do with all these bikes after 13 years , surely that don't just scrap them into waste ? I can understand they would with cheap Chinese built bikes / scooters I mean we are flooded by these over here in UK they are not built to last ( I mean no offense ) but to scrap any motorcycle over 13 years seems crazy
After 13 years, the government will require you to force your motorcycle to be scrapped. I don’t know how to operate it.
You can't ride your bike unless you go to a scrap factory to really scrap your bike, or spend money on someone to make a fake scrap procedure, and then secretly leave the bike.It's complicated here for ride a motorcycle,There are too many restrictions.

21 - 28 of 28 Posts