Harley Davidson Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys,

Been on here for a long time and haven't posted anything yet, I have a 2013 Harley Road glide custom, some of the mods I have done is Audio 8 speaker setup 6 6.5's and 2 6x9's, extended bags, and diy air ride for rear, one day I will get all the chrome blacked out but you know how life goes sometimes and things prevent from that happening, look forward to seeing what everyone has done with their bikes.

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Sweet looking bike and welcome from Virginia

·
old scoot coot
4,874 Posts
welcome from s.e. kansas. nice bike. i love that color and i like those fairings too. stick around and have some fun. what part of our state are ya from? enjoy that scoot. it's a real looker. :)

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
Great looking bike! Greetings from Minnesota!

·
Registered
1998 Harley Davidson FXDL low rider " Dynasor"
156 Posts
Hey Guys,

Been on here for a long time and haven't posted anything yet, I have a 2013 Harley Road glide custom, some of the mods I have done is Audio 8 speaker setup 6 6.5's and 2 6x9's, extended bags, and diy air ride for rear, one day I will get all the chrome blacked out but you know how life goes sometimes and things prevent from that happening, look forward to seeing what everyone has done with their bikes. View attachment 797470 View attachment 797471
Very nice bike.

·
American
28,666 Posts
Welcome from Indiana

·
Registered
1998 Harley Davidson FXDL low rider " Dynasor"
156 Posts
No worries, lol, coastal town, however route 1 goes thru downtown, otherwise known as motorcycle death zone in tourist season, need head on swivel just to get gas o_O

·
Registered
2,249 Posts
Welcome from the Central Sierras!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts