Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hell All,

Signed up today been hanging around some of the other Harley forums always looking for more information and interaction with fellow riders. Patiently (well not really patient) waiting for spring to hit here in MI.. UGH

·
Registered
64 Posts
Welcome! What part of MI? I am from just outside of Mt. Pleasant but I have my bike out here in ND where I am working. The weather isn't any better here.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Welcome! What part of MI? I am from just outside of Mt. Pleasant but I have my bike out here in ND where I am working. The weather isn't any better here.
From the Jackson Ann Arbor area, the sun is shining here this morning but the temps are still in the 30 and maybe going to higher 40, suppose to be normally 60's guess we got spoiled last year when it was in the 80's already this tiime of year.

·
Registered
64 Posts
If it makes you feel better I drove 100 miles this morning in a snow storm. Spring isn't quite here yet either in ND :)

·
Registered
567 Posts
Welcome from Tx...

·
Poser Member # 99
17,551 Posts
Welcome from the Thumb of Michigan

Hope it warms up this afternoon put new battery in bike yesterday

She wants to run It's been a long winter .

:biker:

·
Registered
5,402 Posts
Welcome from VA

·
2,327 Posts
Welcome from New Hampshire..

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
A couple of leather items and we were on the road today, not gonna let this weather beat me. It actually wasn't to bad with the proper attire.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Welcome to the forum. The weather in ND SUCKS TOO!!!! Sounds like it might get to 50 this weekend which really means we are going to get a FAST melt which will cause a record flood here in Fargo. Does anybody have pontoons for an HD? I think I will need to turn my Wide Glide into a Jet Ski soonnnnnn...

·
Pork Jockey
7,416 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Houston!

·
Registered
7,408 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Virginia. Plenty of good folks and good information here.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts