Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, picked up my new 2009 Road King last tuesday, and am loving it. I traded from 2004 Vstar 1100, and kinda figure this will probaly be my last bike so i decided to really go for what I wanted. I am looking forward to going to washington D.C. memorial day weekend again this year, and imagine the ride will be even better on my RK

·
Drill, Baby, Drill!
861 Posts
Welcome from Alberta and congrats on the new bike.

·
Registered
541 Posts
More baggers? Oh boy. Just kidding. It's really the Canadian thing that bothers me. Okay no, just kidding again. Welcome and ride safe!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
thanks to all bikers for the welcome, hope to see you all in DC for Rolling Thunder Ride for Freedom.

Member of the Vietnam Vetrans Association, Quebec Canada
Maurice

·
Out Riding
477 Posts
Hello and welcome from Arizona.

·
MPG'S? Who gives a
9,925 Posts
Hey Craiger...looks like you brought your bike out of the garage!:nod:thumb
yessirrr ! got in 2.5 hours on Sunday.:thumb Am i posin if that pic isn't actually my bike ?? It's similar but not exact,was a temp. avatar,needed a change,got to get snapin shots.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Had a few more days of nice weather and got some some riding in, just love it. I need to do something about the seat, but I`m being told by alot of people to use it like it is for awhile then I`ll know more of what and where the adjustment needs to be made

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
got some riding in yesterday, and they are announcing riding weather for the whole long weekend.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts