Harley Davidson Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,
New to the forum, not new to riding or Harleys. Bought my first, a 79 Ironhead in 93 at age 19 and haven't owned another make since. Since then I've owned a 77 FLH, an 89 XL, and an 05 FXDLI. Still have the Shovel and Low Rider. Been riding bikes in one form or another since about age 5. Thanks for that dad.
I try to do most of my own wrenching, so I'm mostly here for the tech advice. Forgive me if I'm absent for months or years then pop in suddenly and act like I know what I'm talking about. It's just my way. Nice to be here....thanks!

Dan in MT

·
Breaker of Things
3,358 Posts
Welcome from SE Oklahoma!!! Lots of great ppl/info on here!!!

·
Registered
671 Posts
Welcome from central Florida.

·
2,327 Posts
Welcome from New Hampshire

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks for the welcomes!

Southernman_67: I'm in south-central, Billings/Laurel area...where you from man?

pipewizard: here are a couple...need to dig more out. That old girl has been down for a long time. I started a total teardown, top-end, suspension and brake revamp, and just got stalled. It's a lot different than these photos even. Now it has wire wheels, Avon Speedmasters, a custom lowered swingarm, exposed coils on the rear shocks, new rotors all around, cleaned up the controls on the bars, a late-model rear caliper, lots of little stuff. Owned that bike since 2000, and had a lot of great miles under her with some great brothers. I've got that 05 Dyna, so it's not like I've been without a bike, and I am head over heels for my TC88, but part of my soul is missing without that shovel alive and breathing, ya know man?

Attachments

·
Registered
2,379 Posts
Welcome from Kansas. Beautiful state you live in. Was up there last year.

Thanks for the pics. I love pics.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts