Harley Davidson Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picked up a new Road Glide Special beginning of October & put 1900 miles on it before putting it away. The bike is comfortable & a blast to ride. Can't wait till spring.

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
Welcome from SW Florida where it was 82º today and will be 80º tomorrow. So glad I can ride all year. :)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I spent a lot of time this summer wandering around my state & went to places I had never been. Come to a stop sign & turn whichever way looks good. 300 mile days were common. I had an awesome time.
One trip to Lake Placid was awesome! Set the gps to curvy roads & just followed it through Vt & NY. I did notice the NY roads were in great shape compared to NH. We've got lots of potholes.
This bike is much more comfortable than the last one so I can't wait till spring. I'm gonna put some miles on for sure.
I've got to figure out how to post pictures to the site. I'm not very computer savvy.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
My dads in Florida & never misses an opportunity to rub my nose in the great weather you have there. It's snowing here & gonna turn cold this week. Only 2 1\2 months till I can ride

·
Registered
7,429 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Virginia. Plenty of good folks and good information here.

Ice and snow suck, big time. Here's hoping that you can get back out soon.

·
luv the low country
20,619 Posts
Welcome from Conway, SC.

·
Registered
400 Posts
Welcome from Waco TX. It is even cold here in Texas! 37 degrees currently with a high of 43 today. Hopefully, we'll have a few warmer days soon to go riding.

·
Harley Rider
10,488 Posts
Welcome from College Station, TX.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts