Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, I recently bought a 2002 FXDWG3 with 3100 miles on it. My last ride was a 2000 1200 custom sportster that was sacrificed in a divorce in 2002. Needless to say I had been away from biking for a few years until my wife and I came across the wide glide for sale. We did some research on it through Kelly blue book but I was not sure how accurate there info is. I had asked a few questions on the dyna forum but was sent here to give an intro. We are looking forward to weekend rides as we both work a bunch and have a cattle and horse farm, I may take it to work occasionally as well. As far as upgrades I have seen several cool looking things that I would like to do but I think we are just gonna ride some first and see where it takes us. The only thing I feel is necessary right away is pipes as the stock just don't have the loud throaty sound that we want. Loud pipes do save lives!

·
Super Moderator
4,059 Posts
Welcome! I am originally from the Johnstown area, lived off of rt.30 for a long time. I miss the riding up there. I was hoping to make Thunder in the Valley this year but might have to catch it next year.

Congrats on the new bike!

·
Registered
5,402 Posts
Welcome from VA

·
Go SEAHAWKS!!
807 Posts
Welcome from Washington State!

·
Breaker of Things
3,357 Posts