Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm not new to this forum just new to posting. I've been coming here for years to view opinions and looking at pictures for ideas for my bike. I like what I see and a lot of great info has been gathered. So here I am with my new 2015 HD Breakout and I'm ready to do some mods to it...im looking for opinions. I know because it's a breakout I'm limited. I like black sinister looking bikes.... For lack of a better term. I know bike is silver flake custom.... Got it...but I wanted that color ever since I saw it. I figured it breakup the dark side of me...so anyway looking for opinions. Thinking V&H short black exhaust. It's kinda the direction I'm going, not set yet though. Well I hope to meet and see some of you out on the on these Texas roads. Be safe...and thanks for your input..

Attachments

·
Registered
50 Posts
Great looking bike! Those reflectors aren't doing you any favors though. You're right about the pipes, that and a custom intake along with a dyno or fuel management system and you'll be good to go. IMO

·
Registered
11,030 Posts
Beautiful color. As far as mods I can only suggest you google up some images and hit all the bike nights you can to see what others have done.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you Tandem and Louisville Joe.... I appreciate your time and response. I really want to do this right. I feel like I owe her that. Black tall sissy bar is another idea. Lots of ideas few options but I'm a patient man.

·
Mississippi Cajun
24,450 Posts
Looking good. Welcome aboard from the South Coast of Mississippi!

·
Registered
419 Posts
Nice scooter, and I like that color too.

I would think about all black pipes, or all chrome.
Also, maybe a round black air cleaner cover to go with the all black
pipes.

The tank seems to have a round design in the emblem and
a round air cleaner (like from the Slim) would pick up on that.

The last thing I would think of doing is remove the reflectors
on the fork legs and rear swing arm.

Other than that I would just ride it!

·
2,327 Posts
Nice looking scoot. Welcome from New Hampshire

·
Registered
24 Posts
I'm not new to this forum just new to posting. I've been coming here for years to view opinions and looking at pictures for ideas for my bike. I like what I see and a lot of great info has been gathered. So here I am with my new 2015 HD Breakout and I'm ready to do some mods to it...im looking for opinions. I know because it's a breakout I'm limited. I like black sinister looking bikes.... For lack of a better term. I know bike is silver flake custom.... Got it...but I wanted that color ever since I saw it. I figured it breakup the dark side of me...so anyway looking for opinions. Thinking V&H short black exhaust. It's kinda the direction I'm going, not set yet though. Well I hope to meet and see some of you out on the on these Texas roads. Be safe...and thanks for your input..
Welcome From NJ

This is what I did to my Breakout

Attachments

·
Registered
2,240 Posts
Nice bike welcome to the forum from N.Y.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts