Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:ducking

Hello all!

As you can see I am new! I like long walks on the beach and all that nonsense. Oh wait wrong forum!

At any rate....I am a new rider. Just bought my first bike. I thought I would start with the best, HD. Or so I have heard. I have had a lot of hot rods (Mostly Mustangs) and got burnt out on that hobby. I figured I would give this a shot. So far I am in love. I am still on my riders permit so I don't go real far on my own yet. I am here to learn about my bike and hopefully learn some tips on how to stay safe.

Heres my pig

·
Registered
231 Posts
yes, that's what i thought. we run up the river road all the time. lots of good place's to eat and drink and many bikes out every week end. try grafton on any sunday, packed with bikes.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yes, that's what i thought. we run up the river road all the time. lots of good place's to eat and drink and many bikes out every week end. try grafton on any sunday, packed with bikes.
Used to do the same with the mustang club. I will hit the River Road next year or later this summer after I have a little more time on the seat.

·
Registered
5,402 Posts
Welcome from VA

·
2,327 Posts
Welcome from New Hampshire

1 - 20 of 22 Posts