Harley Davidson Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All!

Grown up with old cars, got my license last year and bought a new 883n. So far I've completed this work:
V&H Short Shots with HardKore Quiet Baffles, Screaming Eagle Heavy Breather, V&H fuel tuner, 1200 Heads, Stage 2 download, Andrew N4/V4 Cams, upgraded gear ratios, smoked front and rear lenses, side mounted number plate, forward controls, rough crafts seat, black Kuryakyn scythe mirrors, black bolt toppers, rough crafts black axle covers and bullet hole belt guard.

The torque this thing produces is just incredible, have accidentally wheeled several times!

Currently awaiting delivery of Progressive 412 11" rear suspension (black), 1" drag bar & chopped fender LED brake light.

I'm also currently working on the bodywork of a 4.5 gallon tank, the plan is to move to gloss black and have a really clean lined bike.

Today will see me start to powder coat the primary covers, paint the engine black, mount and fit a billet headlight.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hi All!

Grown up with old cars, got my license last year and bought a new 883n. So far I've completed this work:
V&H Short Shots with HardKore Quiet Baffles, Screaming Eagle Heavy Breather, V&H fuel tuner, 1200 Heads, Stage 2 download, Andrew N4/V4 Cams, upgraded gear ratios, smoked front and rear lenses, side mounted number plate, forward controls, rough crafts seat, black Kuryakyn scythe mirrors, black bolt toppers, rough crafts black axle covers and bullet hole belt guard.

The torque this thing produces is just incredible, have accidentally wheeled several times!

Currently awaiting delivery of Progressive 412 11" rear suspension (black), 1" drag bar & chopped fender LED brake light.

I'm also currently working on the bodywork of a 4.5 gallon tank, the plan is to move to gloss black and have a really clean lined bike.

Today will see me start to powder coat the primary covers, paint the engine black, mount and fit a billet headlight.

Am aiming for a mix between these two styles:

and

·
Glad to be anywhere
4,335 Posts
My grandpa was from London. He used to ride an Indian. There's a picture of him on it in 1915 in my images gallery. Click on images to the left

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.