Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New to owning a Harley, not to riding.Recently had my fathers 04 Sportster shipped from New Mexico, where he passed away last year. Looking forward to keeping his memory alive by riding it.

·
Banned
2,466 Posts
Welcome from WNY. Sorry for your loss.

·
Harley Rider
10,488 Posts
Welcome from College Station, TX.

·
The Angry One
10,578 Posts
Welcome aboard and sorry for your loss. Nice way to remember your dad..... ride, ride, ride....

·
Hard Member
3,238 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

I join my brothers here giving you condolences. Yes, someone might say something about sportsters being girly bikes. Well, just like other motorcycles, it has lots of power, 2 wheels, and can hurt you just like a touring, a rice burner or a kraut sausage on 2 wheels! Girly? Not! You inherited memories with that bike, hold on to it, and ride it in his memory...

If you ever ride down to the Virginia area, shoot me a PM, can and will ride, looking at having my bike back on the road in April.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks to all. S1038, I will definitely be down through someday, on my way to Daytona. Would like to ride out to Sturgis also someday.

·
Hard Member
3,238 Posts
I also want to go there some day! If you come down this way I live close to I95

·
Viet Nam 69/70
2,289 Posts
Welcome from South end of Owasco Lake. I'm headed to Sturgis this year.

·
Registered
476 Posts
Welcome from North end of Owasco Lake. Sorry to hear about your Dad. I inherited my first Harley also.

·
luv the low country
19,251 Posts
Welcome from Conway, SC.

·
Registered
7,411 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Virginia. Plenty of good folks and good information here.

·
On the loose
8,692 Posts
Sorry about your dad , I'm betting he would be pleased knowing your riding it now , Welcome from Iowa.

·
Registered
2,358 Posts
Welcome from Kansas.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts