Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had been riding jap bikes all my life then when my plant shutdown and moved to China, I was 58 and a Harley was on my bucket list so I
thought I better do it now.
I bought the one I liked (2007 ultra), that was 3 years ago and realize I should have done it much earlier in life, guess it's better late than never.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Welcome! The 07 is a great year (that's what I have). No matter how early in life or late in life you jump on your first Harley at least you are living! It's like being born again when you start riding.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
luv the low country
19,253 Posts
Welcome from Conway, SC.

·
The dude abides
238 Posts
chuckinnc;2973657 I bought the one I liked (2007 ultra) said:
realize I should have done it much earlier in life[/B], guess it's better late than never.
Yeah - that sucks, doesn't it. At 57 I finally have a Harley in the garage and agree with you. Should have done it long ago.

Welcome aboard from west central Wisconsin.

·
2009 Softail Custom
294 Posts
Glad you are riding and you have some of the best roads to ride on in your area, I love it up there.

·
Registered
7,415 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Virginia. Plenty of good folks and good information here.

·
Registered
594 Posts
Welcome to the Forum from Oklahoma; chuckinnc. Very cool, knowledgeable folks you'll find here and tons of technical information to search thru.

·
Registered
730 Posts
Hello from a neighbor in WNC. Yes, we do have some fantastic roads to ride!

·
Registered
2,358 Posts
Welcome from Kansas

1 - 18 of 18 Posts