Harley Davidson Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Howdy all!

I've posted a couple of times, but haven't formally introduced myself.

I'm a fairly new rider--only been riding since March 05. I have a 1996 Sportster 883. I've been having lots of fun with the bike--both riding it and spending money on it!! Gosh, you can buy lots of shiny things for motorcycles!!!!

I live in the west Houston area, so if you're nearby and wanna ride, give me a shout!!

BTW--my name isn't really Barbie, the ID is in homage to the Harley Davidson line of Barbie dolls. (Which, I'm looking to buy the Barbie Fat Boy!!!) :p

·
On a ride
4,996 Posts
Hey BB... Welcome and thanks for the intro! Good to have you here. Know of the west Houston area a little bit. Lived in Conroe briefly years ago and once rented a Harley out of a north Houston dealer.. something like Mancuso's? And rode out past Katy? to a road taking me to the Gulf Coast and enjoyed a coastal ride to Corpus Christi. It was a nice February break from the Colorado winter!

·
Registered
60 Posts
Welcome Barbie! Yea, as long as there's Chrome the MoCo will not go out of business. Had a Sporty a few years back and really enjoyed the ride. Be safe and have fun.

·
Registered
679 Posts
Welcome to the Forum!!:dance

·
Registered
8 Posts
Welcome and happy riding.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

·
Registered
93 Posts
I don't know....I'm going Friday morning. You????
nah, I'm heading down there Saturday morning for the meeting at 11:30 with the V-rod folks. My buddy kevin (txvrod) is gonna be thar'.
I'll call you saturday to see where your at :D

1 - 20 of 21 Posts