Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello! Greetings from the beautiful Gulf Coast!

I've been riding for a few years, all on metrics. I currently have a Yamaha Stratoliner Midnight. I've been pretty happy with it until this year when I caught a gander at the '09 FLHRC. I wonder if anybody here would mind sharing any info on the King and give me some opinions on it.

I expect I'm gonna get an earful about the Jap bike, too.......

·
Old Member
2,896 Posts
Welcome New guy from Gulf Coast and if you go for the King you will love it I'm sure. But I must confess that I have test drove the Statoliner as my daughter works for Yamaha and it is an incredible bike in so many ways and if I weren't so hung up on HD over the last 20 years the Strat would be for me.

·
Registered
283 Posts
Welcome from San Marcos, Tejas.
Gateway to the Hill Country & Devils Backbone.
Gotta love them Wide Glide's

·
Registered
623 Posts
Welcome, owned many Yamaha's, great bikes, just sold my FJR a few months ago.

·
What?
3,256 Posts
:welcome

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Welcome New guy from Gulf Coast and if you go for the King you will love it I'm sure. But I must confess that I have test drove the Statoliner as my daughter works for Yamaha and it is an incredible bike in so many ways and if I weren't so hung up on HD over the last 20 years the Strat would be for me.
Thanks for the warm welcome everybody.

Hawkmann, I am more than a little surprised to hear you say that. Might I ask why? Don't get me wrong, the Strat is a great bike...it's just that I have never heard a H-D owner say that it is a nice machine, much less say that they would own one.

JD

·
Curmudgeon
7,039 Posts
Welcome

1 - 11 of 11 Posts