Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all. Merry Christmas as well.
My name is Paden. I'm new to this forum, as the single digit post count would lead you to believe.
I own a 2009 Super Glide.
I'm very interested in everyone's opinions on EFI tuners. Which tuners are best, good tuners that are DIY, and which should be taken to a professional tuner. I am not a big fan of piggyback units. Please feel free to give me your opinions on your experiences with each unit. I am very interested in the PC Vision and the ThunderMax stand alone.
Anyway, nice to meet you all.

·
VA Fender Bender
5,551 Posts
Nice to meet you too.
not sure on tuners for your year model

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I see you're in Richmond too. Are there any decent groups around that get together for rides once in a while? All my riding buddies live in VB.

·
Banned
71 Posts
Hello all. Merry Christmas as well.
My name is Paden. I'm new to this forum, as the single digit post count would lead you to believe.
I own a 2009 Super Glide.
I'm very interested in everyone's opinions on EFI tuners. Which tuners are best, good tuners that are DIY, and which should be taken to a professional tuner. I am not a big fan of piggyback units. Please feel free to give me your opinions on your experiences with each unit. I am very interested in the PC Vision and the ThunderMax stand alone.
Anyway, nice to meet you all.
I've had good service from PowerCommander tuners . :)

·
Super Moderator
4,729 Posts
Welcome to the forum, good advice here for sure. Any idea if that new Richmond HD dealership has a respectable Dyno mech?

·
Registered
7,422 Posts
Welcome to the forum from the capital city. Plenty of good folks and good information here.

·
Registered
11,663 Posts
Welcome from Kentucky.

I kept getting jerked around by HD service Dept. The HD stage 1 download wasn't worth a crap and they couldn't or wouldn't fix it. Went with a Thundermax. Been almost 2 years now and no problems with the Thundermax and bike runs great.

·
Harley Rider
10,488 Posts
Welcome from College Station, TX.

·
VA Fender Bender
5,551 Posts
I put a ride together now and then. I usually list them on here

·
Registered
2,240 Posts
Welcome to the forum from N.Y.

·
Registered
712 Posts
Add another warm Christmas welcome from just down the road in Hopewell. I agree, we need a small group for a few rides when it warms up.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Welcome to the forum, good advice here for sure. Any idea if that new Richmond HD dealership has a respectable Dyno mech?
I don't know about that. I can say that the parts dept is quite knowledgeable and friendly. I will talk to them about dyno tuning next time I'm up there and let you know.

·
Registered
2,369 Posts
Welcome from EKs

1 - 20 of 24 Posts