Harley Davidson Forums banner

New guy to forum; old-timer to motorcycling.

1K views 16 replies 17 participants last post by  Blackout 
#1 ·
Greetings to all! Glad I found this site as I am a previous HD owner; '85 iron head sporty! Most dependable piece of transportation I've ever owned!! I currently ride a '78 GL 1000 Goldwing, but Lord willing & the creek don't rise I'll have a new Road King by summer. Ex got the sporty, the years are getting the wing but for the time being it keeps my face in the wind. Looking forward to more riding & less wrenching! I've been riding for 40 plus years on numerous different bikes but can't even think about buying a "plastic spaceship" on two wheels! No offense intended toward anyone; people like what they like but I want to get back to basics as much as possible. Motor, two wheels, brakes, & a seat. (OK, in all honesty: a windshield & hard bags too). What can I say, I've got a few years on me! :blahblah::blahblah: I'm done for now. Thanks for putting up with my babbling!
BTW: to all of our Vets & civil servants of any kind: THANK YOU !!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.