Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all new guy from NW Arkansas just want to drop by and say hey. I'm riding 2004 pearl white fat boy that i bought in oct of 2014 after i wrecked my Honda vtx 1300c.

·
The Angry One
10,578 Posts
Hi all new guy from NW Arkansas just want to drop by and say hey. I'm riding 2004 pearl white fat boy that i bought in oct of 2014 after i wrecked my Honda vtx 1300c.

Welcome aboard!!!

Seeing's how you are in NW Arkansas, I feel I should tell you the Harley Forum Meet and Greet aka The Collision is in Eureka Springs, on June 13,2015 and it will be our 3rd year holding this event. All are welcome. For more info, and a few laughs, go to the Rallies sub forum, and check out the thread for this years Collision!! Hope to see you there!!

·
The Extreme Member
1,477 Posts
Welcome from North Texas

·
Mississippi Cajun
24,449 Posts
Welcome aboard from Mississippi!!

·
old scoot coot
3,673 Posts
welcome from se kansas. might as well join us at mountain view for gateway region retreads spring fling in may. congrats, you are in a nice place to be from and riding a machine you will love.:thumbsup

·
Lost in Space
6,859 Posts
Welcome from Ohio.

·
Breaker of Things
3,358 Posts
Welcome from SE Oklahoma!!! Lots of great ppl/info on here!!!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts