Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys. New guy here from MS. Currently own a 2013 883 Superlow. I had a '95 Yamaha Virago before this one that I rode for a few years. Like most others, I've probably spent too much money on my bike accessorizing and making it my own. At least that's what my wife would say :). After 2 years with the Superlow, I'm getting the itch to upgrade pretty badly. I would really love to have a Street Bob now. I'm still working on the wife there. Anyway, I wanted to introduce myself, and I look forward to chatting with and learning from you guys.

·
2,327 Posts
Welcome from New Hampshire

·
Registered
11,057 Posts
Hey guys. New guy here from MS. Currently own a 2013 883 Superlow. I had a '95 Yamaha Virago before this one that I rode for a few years. Like most others, I've probably spent too much money on my bike accessorizing and making it my own. At least that's what my wife would say :). After 2 years with the Superlow, I'm getting the itch to upgrade pretty badly. I would really love to have a Street Bob now. I'm still working on the wife there. Anyway, I wanted to introduce myself, and I look forward to chatting with and learning from you guys.
Welcome from Kentucky. I understand where you are coming from. I had my 1200 Sporty for 2 years then got a Dyna Fat Bob. Then....I got a Road Glide--should have gotten the RG much sooner.

·
Registered
2,240 Posts
Welcome to the forum from N.Y.

·
Breaker of Things
3,358 Posts
Welcome from SE Oklahoma!!! Lots of great ppl/info on here!!!

·
Black Velvet Elvis
169 Posts
Had a 84' 750 Virago for several years...loved that bike. Welcome to the site, from Apollo, PA. Make sure you try out a Street Glide while you're at it. Great machine.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Had a 84' 750 Virago for several years...loved that bike. Welcome to the site, from Apollo, PA. Make sure you try out a Street Glide while you're at it. Great machine.
Yeah Street Glides are amazing. My brother has a '14 Street Glide Special so I've had the chance to ride it some. Awesome bike. Ultra Classics and Road Kings feel a little big to me. I can ride them, but I'm not comfortable on them. The Street Glide is a bigger bike also, but it just fits me better. Get a new seat and backrest on it and I'm good to go. I just don't think my wife is going to get on board with a bike that expensive right now. I'll work my way up though. Sooner or later

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
My Virago was a 750. Great bike to learn on.

Here's a couple of pics from a few years ago:

A few pics of my sporty:

The day i bought it

After spending some money on her

1 - 20 of 26 Posts