Harley Davidson Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey all thanks for letting me join I just came over from the vtwin group this looks like it could be a fun place to hang out

·
Registered
184 Posts
Welcome!

·
Livn' On Bonus Years
155 Posts
Sorry, I'm a little late but "Welcome to the forum".

·
Registered
679 Posts
Welcome to the Forum!!!!

·
Registered
7,434 Posts
Okay Harley09, because your new and still stumbling about the site checking things out, I will give you some help.

To post your own introduction without having to piggyback on someone elses, look for the black box that says "New Thread". That way, "it is all new and entirely you". Makes you feel kinda important, don't it?

As I said at the Curtis Lemansky thread, you will find plenty of great info here. No question is too dumb. Occasionally someone may razz you, but it is all in good fun, no real malice. So stick around, contribute when you like and enjoy the good people here!!!!

·
Drill, Baby, Drill!
861 Posts
Welcome from Alberta! You're at a great place! :)

·
Bikeless....for now!
5,111 Posts
Okay Harley09, because your new and still stumbling about the site checking things out, I will give you some help.

To post your own introduction without having to piggyback on someone elses, look for the black box that says "New Thread". That way, "it is all new and entirely you". Makes you feel kinda important, don't it?

As I said at the Curtis Lemansky thread, you will find plenty of great info here. No question is too dumb. Occasionally someone may razz you, but it is all in good fun, no real malice. So stick around, contribute when you like and enjoy the good people here!!!!
:nod...Harley09 start ur own intro man!!!!

·
_-FEARLESS-_
3,893 Posts
Welcome form VA :thumb

·
236 Posts
Welcome from Missouri

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.