Harley Davidson Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,
Just bought a 2015 limited, so new to the Harley family. Coming from quite a few Hondas. Been looking for a touring bike for awhile, decision was down to wing, victory cross country tour, and the limited.

The deciding factoring was the Rushmore changes. Otherwise I would have never considered the Harley. The wing is typical Honda, change oil, tires, and ride it. I just did not want the big full fairing in front of me all the time. The victory is a very nice bike, love the motor, but felt cheap and was not as nice as the Harley for the passenger comfort according to the wife.

I hope I made the right decision. The only flaw I can see in the Harley is the motor. IMO, the most potential for problems of the three. But the other changes on the Harley and my desire to stay with the twin put the Harley over the top.

I'm excited to follow these forums and learn from all of you more about the Harley world, the things that work and the things that don't, and I will periodically offer my 2cents from the newbie position.

·
2,327 Posts
Great Choice...Welcome to the forum from New Hampshire

·
Harley Rider
10,488 Posts
Welcome from College Station, TX.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts