Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Ride Hard
802 Posts
Welcome enjoy. To get the full forum experience introduce yourself. How long have been riding? What was your last bike? Nice looking bike.

·
Registered
5,402 Posts
Welcome from VA HT

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well, this is the first motorcycle I've ever owned. I grew up riding 125,s and 250's, enduros and quads. Through the years, I've ridden friend's crotch rockets (when in the military).
As I've grown older, I've wanted to get into another hobby that kept me outdoors. After several years of contemplation, I decided to make the purchase on some much needed time off from work.
The experience has been great so far and I am already finding myself looking at this bike like a big Lego set.
My next purchase will be exhaust and I'm considering Vance & Hines shortshots. For the price, I can't find others that are comparable. I'm looking for a little more noise and a little more performance. Suggestions?

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm not sure where my reply went but here's the short of it.
This my first bike I've ever owned. I figured it would be a good intro bike to get into. I grew up riding motox and quads but that was over 20 years ago.
I've heard amazing stories of the HD experience and from the initial purchase to the first few rides, it's been great!
I'm looking to upgrade the exhaust and from what I've seen so far, I am leaning toward the Vance & Hines shortshots. For the price, it seems to be the choice.

·
The Angry One
10,578 Posts
:welcome

Vance & Hines will definitely help with some noise!!!!!

·
Pork Jockey
7,416 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Houston!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts