Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, I am a long time rider but I have never owned a H-D until now. The wife and I have ridden Honda motorcycles for a long time. Our last bike, which we still own, is a 2012 Goldwing. Recently we purchased a 2019 Road Glide Ultra. So far, we are very pleased with the new bike. Looking forward to getting to know more about this bike from everyone here.

·
Wayward Son
23,139 Posts
Welcome to the Dark Side. :devil

·
Registered
727 Posts
Greetings from Minnesota! Nice Ride!

·
Registered
37,598 Posts
Hello all, I am a long time rider but I have never owned a H-D until now. The wife and I have ridden Honda motorcycles for a long time. Our last bike, which we still own, is a 2012 Goldwing. Recently we purchased a 2019 Road Glide Ultra. So far, we are very pleased with the new bike. Looking forward to getting to know more about this bike from everyone here.
If you are interested in integrated TPMS, you can add the TPMS sensors in your wheels and have the dealer perform a CVO flash to your BOOM stereo.

However if you do not use the CVO agitator wheels you will need to buy a grommet for the sensors as the sensors have a 8.3mm valve vs the 11.3mm on your wheels.

Rubber grommet #1 in this PDF: https://my-fobo.com/uploads/fobobike/T_ValveInstallationGuide.pdf
c66d65adae2483bba6e6de3c8b981505.jpg

If going the CVO agitator wheels route, you would also need a pair of CVO front rotors as well.

·
old scoot coot
3,063 Posts
welcome from s.e. kansas. enjoy the new bike. i am impressed with the rugged and long lasting quality of the wing's engine and drive train. among other things it's the sound for me. others go to great lengths to get the "harley sound" of an unbalanced engine through a wide open exhaust. if i could have afforded one when i was 16, i'm sure all my dates dads would have hated me, cause when he heard me approaching or departing he would know i was banging his daughter.:banana

·
Registered
37,598 Posts
@Fender60 Where were you stationed at?

I was at CAFB NM
Taif AB SA
and RAF Lakenheath

452X3B F-111 Avionics Systems

1 - 14 of 14 Posts