Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello! I just found this forum and would like to introduce myself. I'm Rhonda and I live in a very small town in southeastern NC about an hour from the coast and only 6 hours from our beautiful mountains.

My husband and I bought a Heritage Softail Classic back in 2002 and we have enjoyed riding everywhere between those mountains and beaches ever since. We've been to Florida for Daytona Bike week twice and Myrtle Beach bike week many times. We've ridden also to the mountains of North Georgia. We love riding.

Now I have my own bike, a 2008 HD Sportster 1200 Low 105th anniv. ed. I'm still going through the experience of a new rider and love it. I hope to have many years of riding ahead alongside my husband.

Hope you don't mind my hanging around!:)

Attachments

·
Registered
124 Posts
Welcome Rhonda and welcome to the ride of a life time. Nothing like your own ride.
Ride Safe!
Carol
Wilmington. Delaware

·
Just passing thru
6,636 Posts
Welcome Rhonda!

I think it's great that you pulled the trigger and now ride yourself. Congrats on your accomplishment and your new ride.

We have several woman riders here and the more the merrier!

·
Registered
5,675 Posts
Welcome Rhonda and congratulations on the move on up to your own ride. If you enjoy yourself just 1/18th as much as I do you won't be able to stand yourself. I wish you more.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts