1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
American
26,140 Posts
Welcome from Indiana.... nice ride!

·
Registered
722 Posts
Greetings from Minnesota! Where in Texas . . . back in the 90's I taught in Harlingen, Texas for two years.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Harlingen , small world right. Live about a mile west of Walmart. Palm blvd. You probably know where that is. Off bus. 83

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hello again, i sent a message to you about your 03 softail. I asked when i get my oil back up in my tank from sitting. I am going to change all 3 holes. My question was what oil do you use in your trans. On your 03 softail.

·
Registered
722 Posts
Harlingen , small world right. Live about a mile west of Walmart. Palm blvd. You probably know where that is. Off bus. 83
I taught at Coakley Middle School (Fall 1992 - Spring 1994). I lived just East of the McDonald's (off of Washington Avenue) where Morgan and 77 split. There are a few restaurants I'd love to go back and visit, along with a trip back to South Padre Island. Some of the best Mexican food I've had!

·
old scoot coot
3,057 Posts
welcome aboard buzzard from s.e. kansas. stick around and have some fun. my folds had a place in pharr been, snow birds, best grapefruit pie i ever ate. any 75/90 or 85/140 gl5 rated gear oil. i just use walmart store brand.nice bike, never saw one with a colored frame before.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Nickname is Buzzard Bait. Ride a 2003 Screamin Eagle Deuce 100th Anniversary edition
Gold over black with gold frame.
Wanted to say hello to everyone View attachment 782024 View attachment 782024
Nickname is Buzzard Bait. Ride a 2003 Screamin Eagle Deuce 100th Anniversary edition
Gold over black with gold frame.
Wanted to say hello to everyone View attachment 782024 View attachment 782024
Thanks , appreciate it.
I taught at Coakley Middle School (Fall 1992 - Spring 1994). I lived just East of the McDonald's (off of Washington Avenue) where Morgan and 77 split. There are a few restaurants I'd love to go back and visit, along with a trip back to South Padre Island. Some of the best Mexican food I've had!
welcome aboard buzzard from s.e. kansas. stick around and have some fun. my folds had a place in pharr been, snow birds, best grapefruit pie i ever ate. any 75/90 or 85/140 gl5 rated gear oil. i just use walmart store brand.nice bike, never saw one with a colored frame before.
Thanks , i appreciate your guidance. Is it the walmart blue quart . i will go to walmart today and look for it. I had some of that pie last week. Thank you so much.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Go by coakly several times a week down taft to miss all the stop and gos pass walmart on bus 83 to palm ablvd. They have added alot to that schoolalso.alot of construction.
You need to bring that awesome ride you have down here for a few days .we can go eat at all of the good places.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Hey Tommy is it the blue bottle super tech 75/90 gear oil .cost is 6.97 and this is what you use in your transmission. Sorry to bother you again with this.want to get the right stuff.
Welcome from Great Britain , nice looking bike ya have
View attachment 782044
Welcome to the forum from Connecticut
Welcome to the forum from Connecticut
Thank you sir.

·
old scoot coot
3,057 Posts
Hey Tommy is it the blue bottle super tech 75/90 gear oil .cost is 6.97 and this is what you use in your transmission. Sorry to bother you again with this.want to get the right stuff.

Thank you sir.
yep, i think that one is synthetic or semisynthetic. i use the blue super tech. least expensive one i think the full synthetic is more expensive. i think maybe the non synthetic is cheaper than 6.97. if it is there i get that if not the semi. the non synthetic is just fine in trans. and they are all gl5 compliant.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
yep, i think that one is synthetic or semisynthetic. i use the blue super tech. least expensive one i think the full synthetic is more expensive. i think maybe the non synthetic is cheaper than 6.97. if it is there i get that if not the semi. the non synthetic is just fine in trans. and they are all gl5 compliant.
Thank you. I will change it tomorrow, with the primary and the engine as soon as i get the oil back in the tank that drained down . had a back surgery and the bike sat for 5 months. Inside a garage and it doent get cold down here. The plugs looked good when i took them out. But i am ready to get back on and do what i do best . ride. Thanks boss

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thank you. I will change it tomorrow, with the primary and the engine as soon as i get the oil back in the tank that drained down . had a back surgery and the bike sat for 5 months. Inside a garage and it doent get cold down here. The plugs looked good when i took them out. But i am ready to get back on and do what i do best . ride. Thanks boss

1 - 20 of 20 Posts