Harley Davidson Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello!!
New to the brand, not to bikes. Went to a dealer for a bike for my youngest, came home with two.
Tire Wheel Fuel tank Plant Automotive tire
Fuel tank Automotive fuel system Motor vehicle Vehicle Automotive lighting
Of course I let the kid that lives with us ride it and he rear ended a truck with it. The night I got home with it.Damn kid. He’s fine bike will be too. 2013 48. Love it!!

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
Welcome from Virginia. Great looking bike, I love that paint.

·
Registered
9,129 Posts
Welcome from Sunny Arizona.
Take it easy and learn your bike so you can years of great riding

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
old scoot coot
5,141 Posts
welcome aboard. nice intro and pics. you are a good dad. and also to kid living with you. stick around and have some fun. lots of good harley info in this site. enjoy the scoots fellas!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the kind words, He’s one of two rescues I’ve picked up along the way. Just need to get this bike fixed so I can ride!! If I could get the front tire to stop wobbling I could ride it as the damage is cosmetic past that.

·
American
29,338 Posts
Welcome from Indiana. Nice ride

·
V-Twin Junkie
1,100 Posts
Welcome! If the tire is wobbling, that could be any number of things, so please get it fully evaluated and repaired before taking it out. From bent wheels and forks to trashed steering head bearings-have the alignment checked while repairs are being done.

That paint is stunning!

·
Registered
2013 FXDC
2 Posts
Welcome DDDoc. OOHRAH! I’m a new Harley owner too and holding on with all I can to enjoy the ride.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts