Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hows it going everyone..Been lurking for awhile, figured it's about time I joined. Bought me a 1984 FLH, and just tore it apart last week.Doing a total restore with a little personallizing. I've only owned 4 Harleys to date.First one I purchased outta Tyler Texas in 1989,(1976 FLH), a place called Ben Wheeler. Lived there for a spell.Drove up to Sturgis in 1990 and 1991.From there north to Canada. Compensator sprocket broke in Michigan. I am still a Canuck and am presently stuck here up north,lol, London , Ontario, Canada. Hope to make it back there sum day.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
lol,,I just said hello to you on ur post.hello again. sure had a lot of good times in Tyler and other parts. is this ur first Hog ? I know a good run down there if you never been, is Jim's in Axtel..its been a few years so don't know whats happening there now.

·
Mod Extraordinaire
1,980 Posts
I love living here. I've had roots here since I was a kid then decided to move here a little over 2 years ago.

This is my first "Hog" if you consider a V-Rod a Hog. Many don't. I'm not familiar with Jim's in Axtel. Hmm...

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ooops,,I said hello on 'Confused Canucks' thread. hows it going there Canuck..you ain't too far from me.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
sounds like a Harley to me..yeah, its been a few years..hard to say whats going on down that way now. do you know of a bike shop down Eden way..? i'm trying to remember the name of it...hmmm,,it might come to me.is Cody's cowboy bar still open on the east side of Tyler..? memories,wow..

·
Mod Extraordinaire
1,980 Posts
I don't know of a bike shop near Edom.. I know there's one SE of town off of 155 called Scooter Pete's. As for Cowboy Cody's, I can't say I've heard of that one. Lone Star is still running strong.

·
Curmudgeon
7,039 Posts
welcome

·
What?
3,256 Posts
Very nice and welcome.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts