Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everybody. My wife and I are new to the biker scene and this forum. I've already made one post and received a reply in which I was politely requested to go here first and intro myself. So, here I am!

My wife has a 2009 Sportster XL883L. I have a 2008 FXSTC 105th Anniversary. We love our bikes! We've put only about 250 miles on each of them and looking forward to many more, and to many helpful discussions via this forum!

So hello to everyone once again! Have a nice ride, and may God Bless the USA!

Live to Ride
Cudakid

·
Boooya!!!
2,767 Posts
Welcome to the show!

·
I {Heart} Hookers.
31,321 Posts
Cool. Wish my wife would want to learn to ride her own.

Welcome. Both of you. :D

·
Banned
11,040 Posts
Im to grumpy for a Ol Lady...lol Welcome!!

Actually mines to scared to ride on it scared of breaking her teeth or something like that and if she is on I cant go on the highway so I took the p pad off and the rear pegs,Peace at last...lol

·
Boooya!!!
2,767 Posts
Im to grumpy for a Ol Lady...lol Welcome!!

Actually mines to scared to ride on it scared of breaking her teeth or something like that and if she is on I cant go on the highway so I took the p pad off and the rear pegs,Peace at last...lol
speaking of wives i just had a customer i sold a Scala Rider comm set to. i noticed he has a Harley intercomm system and i asked if there was a problem with it. He said yeah, with the Scala Rider he could turn off his wife and claim the battery was dead on his headset!:thumb

·
Registered
39,511 Posts
speaking of wives i just had a customer i sold a Scala Rider comm set to. i noticed he has a Harley intercomm system and i asked if there was a problem with it. He said yeah, with the Scala Rider he could turn off his wife and claim the battery was dead on his headset!:thumb
:rofl:

·
Fla Cajun
25,353 Posts
Howdy Cudakid, hope you an ur wife enjoy and learn a lot. Pull up a rockin chair grab a beer and sit a spell. :thumb

1 - 13 of 13 Posts