Harley Davidson Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Happy I can put things back to classic look! Did not like the way the new site looked and it was not working very well!

Ranger Rick..
p.s. you can go to classic but once you are done with a thread it puts you back to the New site setting to much time. I hope it gets better.

ok sorry the site is running so slow for me anyone having issues? How do I close the side bar?
thanks!

·
Registered
186 Posts
I tend to be resistant to change, so I'm not really liking the new look either.

It'll probably grow on me, and I understand that change is just one of those things that happens...
It's happened on several other forums that I frequent as well

Exco

·
Harley Rider
10,488 Posts
Mine still shows up as always on my android.

·
Gypsy on Parade
4,975 Posts
Mine hasn't changed on my iPhone. On the laptop, it's not too bad. Like others have said, I like the drag and drop.

·
Registered
42,156 Posts
Mine hasn't changed on my iPhone. On the laptop, it's not too bad. Like others have said, I like the drag and drop.
That's the best thing about the upgrade.

If you turn off the side bar to the right, the new version isn't that bad.

·
Outlaw Nipple Poster
2,872 Posts
For me, it's easier on the eyes. Things are bigger and easier to see/read. But I'm old, so......

·
Call me Gig.
3,964 Posts
Happy I can put things back to classic look! Did not like the way the new site looked and it was not working very well!

Ranger Rick..
p.s. you can go to classic but once you are done with a thread it puts you back to the New site setting to much time. I hope it gets better.

ok sorry the site is running so slow for me anyone having issues? How do I close the side bar?
thanks!
You can set back to classic mode in your CP settings and it stays that way.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts