Harley Davidson Forums banner

New Member from San Antonio, TX

1K views 18 replies 16 participants last post by  hulkster1978 
#1 ·
Hello to everyone here. I am a new member, but a somewhat seasoned rider. The military recently moved me to San Antonio, TX from WA State. Colorado is home. I have owned a 2003 883 Custom Sportster and a 2009 1200 Custom Sportster.

I sold my 1200 Sportster the day before I moved to TX. I've been looking at a few different models and I seem to keep returning to the Fat Bob. I plan on buying a used 2008 Fat Bob tomorrow. I found a great deal on Craigslist and the guy is willing to give me an even better deal due to my active duty status in the military. The bike only has 2100 miles on it. I'm excited to upgrade to a bigger bike and hit the road in this beautiful weather. Any feedback on the year and model would be helpful.

I look forward to learning from all of you on this forum. Thanks in advance for the warm welcome!

Travis

#3 ·
Welcome from VA

#8 ·
Welcome!!

Looks like you found a nice bike!! My friend just sold his 2011, he upgraded to a RG, but he loved his FatBob!!

#9 ·
Welcome aboard from Houston! Beautiful bike, amigo!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.